I have posted some of my favorite images from 2009. Cast your vote for which picture you think should qualify for our “wedding photo of the year 2009.″ Everyone’s invited, and you can simply place your vote by leaving your name and a comment at the end of the post below (one per person please). I apologize in advance if your wedding is not featured, there were simply too many to include (my original folder had over 50 included;) Voting will be open through March 10th.
The winning newlywed couple will receive a mounted 20×24 of their choice. Feel free to forward this post along to your family and friends. Happy Voting!
1. Mr & Mrs Buzzell take their first walk as husband and wife
2. Mandy working it on the coast
3. The Duncan’s make a break for it!
4. Raina walking to the ceremony to become Mrs. Ferenchick
5. The starfish and the rings
6. Mr. & Mrs. Gibson lead their guests to the reception on the green at Carillon Beach
7. The breeze is blowing her veil on their walk to the beach.
8. Mallory & her grandfather enjoying the band
9. The guys were cracking everyone up!
10. Little Haussig is just adorable with his mommy and daddy
11. Kim & Scott taking some quiet time together before heading back to their reception.
12. My bride “taking the plunge.”
13. It is my honor to introduce Mr & Mrs Ritter!
14. First dance
15. A classic beauty
The “Best Wedding Image of 2009″ will be announced March 11th!